Bihar STET result 2019 to be released shortly after the evaluation process is over. BESB conducted Bihar STET re-examination from September 9 to September 21. Previously, the written exam was conducted on January 28, 2020. BESB has already released the result for Physical Education and Health Instructor Ability Test.
Bihar STET result is published by the Bihar School Examination Board (BSEB). Bihar Secondary Teachers Eligibility Test (BSTET) is the key eligibility test for the candidates aspiring to be teachers in government schools.
How to Check Bihar STET Result?
Bihar STET Result for 37,335 teaching staffs in different government schools shortly to be released by BESB. BSTET result for paper I and paper II will be released separately. Follow these below-mentioned steps to check your Bihar STET result:
- Visit the official website of Bihar STET, bsebstet2019.in
- Click on the link for Bihar STET result download
- Enter your login credentials, which are application number and password
- Click on submit button, a page containing Bihar STET result will appear on the display
- Check the result and keep a hard copy (print out) of the same for further need
Bihar STET Cutoff Marks
Candidates need to score above the cutoff marks in Bihar STET exam to qualify. BESB has already mentioned the Bihar STET cutoff percentages for different categories. Find Bihar STET cutoffs below:
|Category||Bihar STET Cutoff Marks|
|Scheduled Class/ Scheduled Tribe/Extremely Backward Class/Backward Class/Physically Handicapped||45%|
Bihar STET Tie-breaking Formula
BSEB will follow certain rules if there is a tie between two candidates, find them below:
- Age will be considered as a factor if there is a tie, the older candidate will get first preference in the merit list
- If two candidates are of the same age, marks obtained in graduation/post-graduation will be taken into consideration
- If two of these parameters are not applicable, the first letter of the name will be considered in alphabetical order